The Eternal Fashion Group Pty Ltd (The Eternal Headonist, We, Our, Us) value your (You, Your) privacy and understand the concerns you may have over the improper collection, use or disclosure of your personal information. We will therefore only collect, use and disclose your information as set out in this Privacy Statement.
By using www.theeternalheadonist.com (the site) you agree to comply with our Terms & Conditions, including this Privacy Statement.
1. When do we collect personal information?
The Eternal Headonist may collect your information whenever you;
- sign-up to our newsletter,
- set-up an account,
- place an order,
- browse our website (refer to information later in this statement),
- submit enquiries or customer support requests,
- enter a competition or promotion
- complete surveys
- provide feedback or submit product reviews
- share information with us through social media
2. What personal information do we collect?
When you interact with The Eternal Headonist we may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- your name,
- your address,
- your date of birth,
- your telephone number(s),
- your e-mail address,
- payment information,
- transaction information,
- your user name and password,
- your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, server address, domain name and information on your browsing activity when visiting one of our websites;
- your User Name for social networking sites that you use, to refer to, or in conjunction with, our goods and services; and
- personal preferences regarding products and services.
The Eternal Headonist also holds information, collected incidentally, concerning individuals who work for companies or organisations that have a business relationship with The Eternal Headonist.
3. What do we use personal information for?
This information is used to carry out a number of functions associated with your account, order, subscription or experience on our website or in our store, for example to;
We may also use your personal information for other purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so, we are unlikely to be able to provide you with the goods and services that you want or carry on the other activities set out above.
- process transactions and payments
- provide you with the products or services requested
- deal with requests, enquiries, complaints, and other customer support related activities;
- manage your account or subscription
- personalise your experience
- improve our website and product offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products
- in connection with our loyalty or reward programmes and competitions;
- carrying out certain checks (for example, for our fraud or theft prevention processes)
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement that we have to comply with, or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- interacting with companies or organisations with whom The Eternal Headonist has a business relationship (where you work for such an organisation);
4. Who do we share personal information with?
The Eternal Headonist only shares personal information with third parties when it is necessary to carry out one of the activities listed in section 3. above. These third parties include;
- our service providers who assist us in providing our services, including organisations that assist us with customer support, payment processing, administration, archival, data storage, research, mail and delivery, marketing, auditing, consulting, financial and legal advisory, banking, security or technical services. In some cases these service providers may collect your personal information on our behalf;
- law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of criminal activities;
- to other third parties where you have specifically consented to the disclosure of information to these third parties.
The Eternal Headonist never onsells personal information obtained from our customers to any other party.
5. How do we use personal information for Marketing?
When you create an account with us your details will be added to our mailing list to receive information relating to The Eternal Headonist and our products. You may also choose to receive such information by subscribing to our mailing list via our website.To opt-out of receiving our marketing materials, you will need to unsubscribe. To do this, simply select the "unsubscribe" option in one of the emails that you receive from us. Please note that if you have an account with The Eternal Headonist, we may still need to send you essential information about your account.
6. How do we keep personal information secure?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
7. How can I access, change or update my Personal Information?
We make every effort to ensure that the personal information we hold about our customers is accurate and up to date, however to some extent the accuracy of that information may depend on the information that you provide to us.
If you have an account on The Eternal Headonist website, you can access, view and amend the personal information we hold about you through your account, including making any changes or updates to your address or contact details.
If you are unable to access your account and want details of the personal information we hold about you or if you become aware of any errors in the information we hold about you or want to let us know about any changes to your name, address or contact details, please let us know , by contacting us using the contact details below:
Additional information for users of our Website
If you visit www.theeternalheadonist.com to read, browse or download information, our system may record information such as the date and time of your visit to the Website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. Like many websites, our Website may use "cookies" from time to time. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and your log-in status. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. Any such information will be aggregated and not linked to particular individuals. The default settings of browsers like Internet Explorer usually allow cookies, but users can easily erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that some parts of the Website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.While we take great care to protect your personal information on our Website and use state-of-the-art data transmission encryption, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security in our possession. The Websites may contain links/ plug-ins to other sites. We are not responsible for content of, or the privacy practices or policies of, those sites.
If you have any queries or concerns, further information can be obtained by contacting our Privacy Officer by email firstname.lastname@example.org